Restaurant Marketing: Consulting, Coaching, Sales-Builder
Integrity. Professionalism. Know-How. Results.
Joel Cohen is a leading authority in restaurant marketing, hospitality marketing & retail marketing, working with aggressive-thinking firms across the USA & Canada for the past 35 years!
- We're in a time when restaurant
owners have to wear more than three hats, but all in all they
have to be "social." They have to be the "mayor."
- There's isn't time to do
and learn everything, so just concentrate on doing a few things
right and delegate the rest to others on your team.
- It's important to do things
that are memorable otherwise you won't be remembered.
- It's the same with speakers.
There are too many boring speakers saying the same thing. I do
something different and unexpected. Everyone in my workshops
gets an opportunity to win a million dollars.
- Just what if you had a Director of Delight whose prime responsibility is to focus on the customer experience, to surprise your customers above and beyond what they get at the average restaurant?
- Unfortunately, there's no pixie dust that can turn your restaurant into a magic kingdom. But those that have implemented the Disney values in one form or another, have done just that. You don't need a book, a manual or a plethora of red-tape systems. You just need to take your dream vision, believe in it and dare to do it
- If you think you're in the restaurant business, you're going to eventually fail.
- When you surprise and WOW
people, they'll talk about you.
- It's important to be innovative;
not the big innovative things that change the world, but the
small innovative things that make our guests say "Wow."