Restaurant Marketing: Here are nine marketing nuggets to help you market your restaurant – put your best foot forward, make that best impression …
- The secret to getting word of mouth is to have something interesting to talk about.
- What impresses one customer may be different than what impresses another customer.
- Every customer touch-point must be set up to impress a customer.
- Take a step outside of your restaurant and declare your restaurant to be boring.
- Once you
can do that, take a tour of your restaurant with fellow staffers and
maybe some friends and examine every area of your restaurant and
ask, "what if?"
- Just because another restaurant is doing it, doesn't mean it's right for you.
- Good enough just isn't good enough any more.
- Guests are looking for something beyond the average; when they find it, they'll leave you in a heartbeat.
- There is no true loyalty in an email list or in Facebook Fans if all they are expecting from you are discounts.